Favorite Bible Verse

Lamentations 3:22-26
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Friday, January 25, 2013

2013- Year of Transformation

Started a new job since my last post and loving what I actually do. Of course, I have always loved what I do in most jobs...just on a little bit different level. It was time for a change which always happens when we grow.
Speaking of "growing"; so 2013 is my "year of transformation", given to me during some of my prayer time. What does that mean exactly? It means I am being transformed; the inside as well as the outside this year whether I like it or not. Funny, I had all these ideas/plans for this year and it doesn't seem that anything I had MY mind set on will actually be taking place. I guess therein lies the "transformation phase". I guess I will be bendy, I suppose, and not fight the direction God wants to lead me. I find myself getting nervous or anxious; that's what happens to people that want to be in control but aren't. So this transformation thing will take MUCH prayer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Taking off to a great start! What a blessing! Not knowing you that much, may I share something I read this morning? "Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops." (James 5: 17-18) Elijah was just an ORDINARY guy. If God could do it through Elijah, he can do it through "YOU". Jesus told a parable in Matthew 13:44 - "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." The man in the parable simply realizes that what he has found is absolutely incomparable and acts out of joy. (Well, BTW, I think I'm not even "close" ... :-( ). He put his love for God into ACTION. Be encouraged & follow your PASSION for God. I'm sure He will allow you to see the VISION & continue unveil His PURPOSE in your life. Thanks for your blog. See you around.

    ReplyDelete